Returns & Exchange
We stand behind every jar of True Honey Co. Manuka honey. If you’re not completely thrilled with it, we’ll go out of our way to put things right.
This is for True Honey Co. goodies purchased via our website. If you’ve ordered from anywhere else, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll figure something out.
Not absolutely over the moon?
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. We believe strongly in our products and their quality so if you are not thrilled about the honey you have bought from us, please email us within 14 days of purchase at email@example.com. We’ll happily refund the price.
Please let us know:
- Confirmation email containing your Order Number
- Delivery documentation containing your Delivery Number
- List and description of goods to be returned
- Reason for returning goods
Once we receive this information, we will let you know where to return your parcel. Returned items will be processed within 4 working days of when we receive them. Please take care when packaging the parcel so that items are not damaged on their return to us.
Please forgive us if you receive a damaged parcel or it doesn’t match the description of what you ordered. We’ll also happily refund or replace your item(s),and pick up the tab for the return courier or mail charges.
Below are some good reasons for returning your order. Please help us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a snapshot of the issue, along with the above return information.
- Glass jar damaged or broken on arrival
- Honey does not meet your expectations – a quality issue with the product
- We’ve got it wrong and your product differs from the order you placed
- The tear-tab on the box is broken or open
The True Honey Company
34A Aerodrome Drive